Darnell's Black Radio Guide

Darnell's Black Radio Guide - Message Bo   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Darnell's Black Radio Guide - Message Bo » General » The Music » Reggae lyrics that advocate killing gays

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Reggae lyrics that advocate killing gays
darnell
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for darnell   Author's Homepage   Email darnell         Edit/Delete Post 
Reggae gig ditched over gay lyrics row
quote:
According to Outrage!, Sizzla's album "Red Alert" includes the lyrics "Queers must be killed".
This is no where near the first story of this type. Others like Beenie Man have been the focus of similar stories in the past.

I just have to say that although I and many others have our disagreements with certain lifestyles it is totally wrong for folks to call for these people to be murdered!!! Its just WRONG!!! I was thinking that this mess would stop but there appears to be some who just don't get it! Wanting to hurt or kill someone (or even mention it) because of their lifestyle is just plain wrong evil sin!!!

[ 11-04-2004, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: darnell ]

Posts: 1673 | From: Suwanee, GA, USA | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Darnell's Black Radio Guide Front Page | Privacy Statement

copyrightę 2004 by Mountain Top Enterprises LLC, All Rights Reserved.